Your Way



Ok time for house. I already made a version with these lyrics but then there were still limits. No more so I could really go for it, take the time for the song I needed. For me house is often rather boring for me it is important for change through the song in rhythm melody so I tried everything to keep this song interesting. For a strange reason the recording is nog as loud as I would like, so pump up the volume and dance. 🦋✨😎 #udiomusic #aimusic #udiomusic Below the lyrics: I do it my way. Try to make it your way. In a way it is a universal way. I do it my way. Try to make it your way. In a way it is a universal way. It is a creative way It is a spontaneous way. It's a emotional way. It is a creative way It is a spontaneous way. It's a emotional way. It isn't one way. It's a diversity of ways It's an inside way. Dullness of life will go away. It's an open way It's a loving way. It isn't an easy way. Tears will sometimes fill your eyes this way Clouds are a fantasyworld this way It's a miracle way. Humanities eyes will be opened this way We love eachother this way. It's your way It's my way. It's a universal way. universal way universal way

Kagib

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

HET PAD

eigenwilligheid en de Wil

DE VERBINDING