Find Your Own Road

This is the first song I made with UDIO. Then there was still a limit in length, otherwise I would have made it longer but still I like it a lot. A song to dance on, house like. Funny it was really wrestling then with AI because I wanted a male singer but everytime it came with a womans voice. But again, still I like this one a lot. For me the lyrics I write myself are very important, really to share a message and music is a wonderful way. And yes this is from my facebookpage and then I hadn't find yet the tool to make beautiful images by AI but on the udiosite you will see a wonderful one Below you find the lyrics:
FIND YOUR OWN ROAD

Find your own way,
in this grey world of madness.
Look inside your Soul.
Find out your Sunray.
Many Sunrays make the world glow.

FEEL WHAT YOU REALLY FEEL.
DO WHAT YOU REALLY WANT.
LOVE, WILL MELT AWAY, YOUR
HEART OF STEEL.

You're afraid to think.
Forget to feel what's in your Soul.
in a grey mudpool you will sink,
you will always be on dole.
Frustrated you run around,
start to hate the whole world.
Who you really are you never found.
You pine away in al lonely corner.
You never listened to your little Warner.
ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY, RUNNING FOR
YOURSELF.

Put a hold to this.
Find out who you are.
Find out what you feel.
Never again, there will be wars.
Find out what's in your Soul.
Never again people will be locked behind bars.
Your brains will be used as a whole.
THERE WILL BE PEACE AND LOVE.
PEOPLE ONLY CRYING OF HAPPINESS

Feel what you want to feel.
Go the way you want to go.
FIND YOUR OWN ROAD.
Be what you want to be.

Kagib

🦋✨🌟
 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

HET PAD

eigenwilligheid en de Wil

HELPEN